Pearman Court is a brand new luxury housing development built on Collingdon Street in the up and coming borough of Luton. This modern development will offer 103 stylish new apartment units, designed with architectural intelligence and interior sophistication.
Located just a short walk away from Lutons expanding town centre, these unique apartments offer the opportunity for both community and exclusivity all in one location. Built with convenience and accessibility in mind, these modern residences lay close to Luton train station, enabling easy access into London by only a 22-minute commute.
With such convenient travel links into London and the vaster country, Luton is growing in popularity and with demand for boutique property in the area rising, this opportunity for investment is unmissable.
Located in the Eastern county of Bedfordshire, Luton has witnessed an incredible growth in its property industry. With The Times on Sunday placing Luton 6th in the UK for total property growth with an 8.3% rise, and many naming Luton as the next most valuable location to both invest and construct property within.
Impressive travel links within this growing town opens up the opportunity to move here, influencing both the common commuter and the modern family to consider Luton. As property prices within the capital soar, Luton is providing a viable sanctuary as well as a promising future to those who take the leap. A £1.5bn investment by Luton Council promises to further propel Luton into property demand by improving and expanding on existing infrastructure.
Keen to please everyone, Luton airport is also nearby, providing convenient air travel, both locally and internationally.
Based right in the town centre of Luton, Pearman Court residents are promised easy access to all the amenities such a thriving town can provide; Bury Park a popular food market destination can be found only a 15 minute walk away as well as multiple supermarket destinations, restaurants and entertainment centres.
1.7miles east of the town is Luton airport, offering both local and international flights to popular destinations such as Nice, Malaga, Rome and Amsterdam and New York! Luton Airport also acts as a base to many of the UK’s leading airline operators including EasyJet, Monarch, Thomson Airways, Ryanair and Wizz Air.
As well as easy links to air travel, Luton also offers an effective rail system, providing the second fastest connection to Central London, St Pancras, at only 22 minutes journey time.
Pearman Court sits only a 6 minute walk away from the main Luton Rail station, offering direct lines into the popular cities of Brighton, Bedford and Leicester.
A Perfect Lifestyle Choice
The city of Luton offers much to those who choose to dwell there, boasting both major department stores and shopping centres as well as a selection of independent and unique lifestyle and retail stores. For those looking for an escape to the country and culture there is the exquisite English heritage site, Wrest park as well as a number of green spaces and parks located around the borough.
A thriving nightlife scene is also offered with Lutons most popular nightlife destination, The Bear Club, just an 8 minute walk from Pearman Court and more nightlife spots found just a further 10 minutes away on Park Street.
This growing town also performs extremely well when its comes to the technological factors associated with modern life. Signal coverage for 99% of mobile network providers is well established as well as average broadband speeds of 32.3mbps, some of the highest speeds in the country!
Warden Hill Junior School
Denbigh Primary School
St Josephs Catholic School
Ickneild Primary School
Bushmead Primary School
Cardinal Newman Catholic School
The Stockwood Academy
Rabia Girls and Boys School
Ickneild High School
Denbigh HIgh School
Luton Sixth Form College
Apartment Overview and Specification
This incredible new development will offer 103 units ranging from 1 bedroom studio apartments to stylish new 2 and 3 bedroom residences. As is Acre Invests style, each apartment is designed and decorated to the highest quality specifications using intelligent design to maximise the living space.
Level Specifications Throughout:
- Porcelanosa engineered Oak flooring
- Large Format Porcelanosa Floor and Wall Tiles in Bathroom/Shower rooms
- Extensive private car parking (at additional cost)
- Landscaped surrounding grounds and gardens to include the communal roof garden/Terrace
- Stunning entrance foyer with Stainless Steel lift access into the Apartment Building
- 10 Year BLP Warranty
- Estimated completion date: December 2019
- Floor to Ceiling UPVC double glazed Tilt and Turn Windows
- Full Height and Width Aluminum patio doors
- Substantial external Terrace space with frosted balustrade
- Contemporary composite stone effect worktop
- Marble effect Tiled splash back
- Inset stainless steel sink with chrome taps
- AEG single stainless-steel oven
- AEG ceramic hob
- Fully integrated washer/dryer
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Engineered oak flooring to kitchen area
- White Porcelanosa feature sanitaryware with contemporary chrome fittings
- Overhead thermostatic shower with clear glass screen and chrome frame
- Wall mounted Bathroom Mirror.
- Full height Porcelanosa ceramic tiling within shower area
- Heated towel rail in Chrome
- Porcelanosa floor and skirting tiles
Lighting and Electrical
- White electrical switches and sockets to kitchen
- Quad plate to living room enabling TV/Satellite/DAB
- White low voltage downlighters to kitchen area
- Mains operated smoke alarm with battery back-up
- White low voltage downlights to ceilings in bathrooms & en-suites
- Carbon monoxide detector located adjacent to boiler and where boiler flue is concealed
- Electric controlled heating and hot water supply
- Vertical panel white radiators
Everything within Pearman Court has been built with the resident in mind.
Front doors open to reveal open plan living spaces, floor to ceiling height windows invite the light in whilst keeping the weather out and interior furnishings ensure comfort within contemporary design. In a selection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom residences, Pearman court is able to offer everything you need and want from your new home.
1 Bedroom Apartment
Contemporary, modern and stylish, Pearman Courts 1 bedroom apartments are an exemplary example of efficient interior and spatial configurations ability to turn an apartment into a home. Carefully crafted to make optimum use of the space, the studio apartments manage to combine a generous living, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom space without compromising on atmosphere or privacy.
2 Bedroom Apartment
The generous proportions of this 2 bedroom apartment stand out; With its substantial living area and spacious terrace balcony, this apartment is sure to satisfy. Floor to ceiling windows line the south facing wall of the living area and coupled with contemporary interior finishes, ensure exemplary space for entertaining. The use of interior wooden furnishings adds charm and texture to these new build homes, contrasting with the clean white matt walls and aluminium window frames.
3 Bedroom Apartment
Open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces within the 3 bedroom apartments are truly unique, ensuring flexibility and flow as well as maximising the natural light given by the aluminium, ceiling height windows. Partition walls throughout the property provide privacy and divide the separate living areas whilst the patio doors and external terrace balcony extend the space into the outdoors.
The generous proportions of Pearman Courts one bedroom
apartments stand out; interior design within this property has been
mindfully constructed, ensuring the harmonious synergy needed
within an open plan living space. The combined living and kitchen
area utilises the space and with a modern specification and fully
equipped kitchen and dining area, this area of the home is built to
entertain. Full height, floor to ceiling windows, bring light into the
property whilst still maintaining privacy and security.
Integrated storage within the bedroom creates space for everything you
need without impacting on the spatial configuration of the property or
taking away from the boutique styling of the interior. The apartment
bathroom is decorated and fitted to the highest quality specifications,
fusing high-quality marble with sleek and stylish porcelanosa sanitaryware
and chrome internal fittings.
The unique styling and spatial design of this apartment work together
to ensure a modern yet classic 1 bedroom property. Mixing eclectic
new interior design with traditional interior features, this apartment is
sure to feel like a home.
Help To Buy
Apartments at Pearman Court are fully applicable under the government’s help to buy scheme and therefore allow people to buy their own new build home much sooner than expected, with only a 5% deposit needed. Whether you’re a first time buyer or just looking to move into a new build property, this scheme enables you to make the move, opening up the property market and all its possibilities.
How does it work?
- With the help to buy equity loan the government will lend the buyer up to 20% of the cost of the newly built property, leaving just a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage price
- The equity loan will be interest free for the first 5 years of owning the property
- The scheme is applicable to properties up to the price of £600,000 in England and £300,000 in Wales
Who is eligible?
The help to buy scheme is available to both first time buyers and existing home owners, providing the following conditions;
- The home must be a new build property
- The home bought must be your only property
- You are not able to sublet any other owned properties
- You are not able to part exchange your old home
If the home in the example above sold for £210,000, you’d get £168,000 (80%, from your mortgage and the cash deposit) and you’d pay back £42,000 on the loan (20%). You’d need to pay off your mortgage with your share of the money.
For more information (including advice on fees and paying back your loan) please down the Help to Buy buyers’ guide from https://www.helptobuy.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/Help-to-Buy-Buyers-Guide-Feb-2018-FINAL.pdf